Thursdays starting January 25
(See schedule below)
7:00 - 9:00 pm | Orland Campus
(183rd & Wolf Road, Orland Park)
Parents need guidance - especially in times that are different from what they grew up in. If you are the parent (or other loved one) of a lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender child, we want to help you learn from other parents how to love your children well while you receive support and wrestle with questions about faith and sexuality.
You can be sure that this is a safe, confidential, and loving environment to engage with other parents’ stories of loving their children well.
No registration is necessary, and all are welcome.
Questions? Contact Patti Oswald at 708-478-7477, Ext. 235.
- Conviction vs Comfort: Sorting out our true feelings (Jan. 25)
- Letting go of Reputation & our "Rights" (Feb. 22)
- Grieving our Losses (Mar. 22)
- Dealing with our Guilt (Apr. 19)
- Trusting God with our Child (May 17)
- What do the Scriptures Say? (June 7)